HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
1. CREATE YOUR RAN
Create your Return Authorization Number by clicking here. The RAN will be used to complete the Return Invoice Form.
2. FILL IN THE RETURN INVOICE
Complete the Return Invoice that you will find in the package, specify the number of items you would like to return and the Return Authorization Number (RAN). If you can not find it, download a copy by clicking here.
3. PREPARE THE PACKAGE
• Put the items that you wish to return and the return form in the package. For returns from non-EU countries, complete 4 copies of the return form: 1 copy must be placed inside the package and the other 3 handed to the courier.
• Stick the pre-printed adhesive labels on the outside of the package.
4. SHIPPING FOR RETURN
Arrange the collection of your return follow the instructions depending on the courier. You can find this information on the return label.
• UPS: Contact UPS and arrange an appointment for the collection of your return. You can contact UPS via telephone by calling the UPS centre dedicated to your country at the following link.
• DHL: Take the package to the nearest post office.
• OTHER COURIERS: : You can choose another courier you trust, but in this case, the return shipping costs will not be reimbursed. Please keep in mind that the choice of courier can slow down the return process and the resulting refund.
Note: at the time of the call, it is important to specify that the shipping costs will be accepted by the recipient. When you call, remember to provide the courier with our client code which is indicated on the return sheet, with which the shipping costs will be charged. A lump sum return fee will be automatically deducted from your refund, according to the following table for each country.
- SHIP TO:
- Karmaloog Online Store
- Pieter Cornelisz Hooftstraat 16
- 1071 BX Amsterdam
5. METHOD OF REFUND
The refund method will follow the payment method:
• CREDIT CARD PAYMENT: the refund will be made on the same credit card use for the purchase; the necessary refund time depends on your bank.
• PAYPAL PAYMENT: the refund will be visible on your PayPal account within 48 hours of receiving the email confirming the refund.
• CASH ON DELIVERY PAYMENT: the refund will be made through a bank transfer to a current account or postal account indicated by you; the time depends on your institution.
You will receive your refund within 14 working days from the start of the return process at the warehouse and you will receive an e-mail notification. For orders cancelled prior to shipment, the refund will be made within 3 working days of the acceptance of the request.
If your order has been shipped outside of the EU, the taxes and customs duty cannot be refunded by us: you can contact your local Customs Office, they might help you recover those costs.
You can generate your RAN within 15 days from the date of delivery of your items, and ship your return within 15 days from the creation date of the RAN. You can ship items exclusively from the country they were sent.
Return the item in its original condition: if the item you return does not match its original condition, we reserve the right to reject the refund and the item will be returned to you. If you return an item that is faulty, the shipping costs will be refunded.
It is possible to make a return and get a refund, both in the case of damaged products or if the items did not meet your needs, regardless of their quality (for example: wrong size).
Excluded from returns: underwear and swimwear.
For more information on your Return Policy click here: you can find detail on the terms and conditions of the return, shipment and timing.
Our Customer Service is always available to answer any question regarding your orders, returns or refunds. Send us an email with your doubts and questions: we will be happy to assist you.